We’re looking for responsible individuals, who are interested in sharing our vision of Changing the Way the World Ages, to join our new Sonoma County team. As part of a well-established home care company with a premier reputation in the San Francisco Bay area, we want to make a difference in the lives of Sonoma County seniors.
If you are interested in being a part of our new home care team based in Santa Rosa, with a focus on Caregiver training and high-quality service to seniors and their families, please begin the application process here with a brief personality questionnaire.
- Minimum age of 20
- High school or college diploma
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Proof of work eligibility
- Clean driving record and no history of criminal background
- At least two years of caregiving experience or equivalent training.